If you want to send us a query request for your case, please do so through our “Enquiry form“.
If you need to send pictures to discuss your requirements, please visit our page “Photograph making“.
For a general enquiry, please send the following form.
All information that you provide is treated under the rules and regulations of the Spanish data protection law.
Your privacy will be respected at all times.
C. Eusebi Estada, nº 37, bajos
07004 – Palma de Mallorca
– You must go to the clinic alone, without a companion (unless it is a minor or person in need of help, in which case a single companion will be accepted).
– Bracelets, necklaces or earrings should be removed as it has been shown that the coronavirus remains on metal surfaces for days.
– You must come with a mask.
– It must be on time(not long before to avoid unnecessary waiting or late so as not to coincide with the next patient).
– You should know that, when you arrive at the clinic, you will be given a series of instructions and you will be asked to rub your hands with a hydroalcoholic gel for 20 seconds.
– You should know that your body temperature will be taken with an infrared thermometer, and if the temperature is 37.5 or higher, you will not be allowed to access it.
– You should know that, in the hypothetical case of crossing another patient in the consultation, you must keep a security distance of at least 2 meters.
– You must be informed that depending on the number of people present at the consultation, you will be asked to wait outside and you will be notified by phone when you will be able to enter.
In the presence of signs, even with a normal temperature, it is preferable to delay your consultation and/or treatments until 14 days have elapsed at least from the disappearance of these (except for emergencies that must be attended to). It is also recommended that you go to your GP to assess his final diagnosis.
We inform you that if you go to our consultation following this protocol, we can treat you with the biosecurity measures recommended by the Spanish Ministry of Health, the Government , the World Health Organization